Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sleeep vs YIGIT

Sleeep is considered one of the best Turkish players in StarCraft II. In my opinion, he is the best!

I had a chance to play custom game against him two days ago. We were located at close positions in the Shattered Temple map.

At the beginnig of the game, I thought about two gating him, but then decided not to do that to such a pro gamer and enjoy the game a little longer. After seeing his overlord lord getting out of the base over my gateway and cybernetics core, I decided to place another 3 gates to southeast corner of my base and go for 4gate build order.

As soon as he scouted my additional 3gate, he tried to mutate his 6 drones into spine crawler but actually, he was too late.

I managed to take down each spine crawler one by one by the help 2nd warp-in close to his expansion.

It was one the most glorious moment in my amateur StarCraft II carrier :).

Edit: Right guess! He was certainly off-racing :D

Sleeep Scouts the 4th Gate

He Mutates 6 Drones into Spine Crawlers

Here Comes the GG


No comments: